Is there a box of out-of-date flyers lurking in the back of your office? Do you come back from events with a bag of unwanted pamphlets and business cards?
Let’s see how you could reduce these two scenarios.
- Plan generic flyer content that can be used for multiple events
- Include bar codes or links to ongoing website offers rather than event specific offers
- Request printing on recycled, unchlorinated paper and ideally with vegetable inks
- Ensure any virgin paper is certified FSC or PEFC paper
- Monitor how many flyers you use at events and order accordingly for future events
No more unwanted keyrings, calenders or plastic tat! Think about giveaways that people will really want:
- Edible items are a winner (avoid individual wrappers)
- Seed paper and seed packets can be branded
- Online or text discount codes are paper-free
- Focus on online and social media campaigns where you can track engagement.
Why not take your message to the streets and create a memorable brand impression with these ideas:
- Bicycle rickshaws can be branded and wrapped with campaign messages.
- New and old electric vehicles can be bought or hired and then branded as required.
- Eco vehicle wraps are printed with vegetable, solvent free inks.
- Murals made with plants, sand, rubbish can make a real statement
If you have a sponsorship budget think about using this for an act of Corporate Social Responsibility in the community.
- Don’t just sponsor a roundabout flower display, go and build the garden!
- Organise a beach clean-up or litter pick
- Work with a local charity that has synergy with your organisation.